The Hare Krishna Handbook (1971) ISKCON Press, USA.
First International Annual Edition.
- A brief history of ISKCON
- Teachings of ISKCON
- Brief biography of the Spiritual Master
- Parampara (The Disciplic Succession)
- The Qualifications and Curriculum of the Divinity Student
- Qualifications of a devotee
- Principles of Devotional Service
- On the chanting the Hare Krishna mantra
- Devotional Prayers
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: